Did you know that YouTube is the largest search engine behind Google? Did you know that many social media experts (including Chris Brogan) predict that video marketing will skyrocket in 2012?
Here comes a shocker: According to a study by Postling.com, a staggering 73% of homeowners prefer to list with a Realtor who offers to videotape their homes. However, only 12% of the Real Estate industry is present on YouTube!
If you are unhappy with your YouTube presence, this article is for you. Let’s discuss very easy yet very effective tips to turn your YouTube channel into a client magnet!
To make things more interesting for you, we have compiled a list of 25 tweetable (140 character or less) YouTube marketing tips tailored to Real Estate professionals. Enjoy!
25 Profitable YouTube Marketing Tips For Savvy Realtors
Part 1: Awesome Ideas For Real Estate Videos
1. Create Video tours for available properties to help prospective buyers make an informed decision about the property
2. Create a welcome video that showcases your expertise and always keep it on top of your YouTube channel
3. Create testimonial videos featuring previous clients either in person or in writing
4. Turn some of your videos into a media kit to share with potential clients
5. Create video tours to the neighborhood to highlight its major attractions such as schools, community centers…etc.
6. Create videos discussing Real Estate trends in your area.
7. Create how-to videos for home sellers to help them get the highest possible price
8. Create videos for home-buying tips and best practices to increase buyers trust in your services
9. Congrats! We won the Realtor of the year award in your neighborhood. Capture this magical moment on video.
Part 2: Real Estate Video Production Tips
10. KISS: Keep your Real Estate videos short and sweet (3 minutes is good)
11. Take advantage of video annotations to share more videos with your audience or link back to your website
12. NEVER compromise quality! Taking a home-for-sale pics on your cell phone is a BAAD idea! Use a good camera.
13. NEVER compromise quality! Seek WellcomeMat community of Realtors and filmmakers to create full-motion Real Estate videos
14. Take advantage of YouTube create page to add special effects to your videos but do NOT overdo it!
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in D:\Hosting\5949118\html\blog\wp-content\plugins\folding-category-widget\focal_wp28.php on line 928 and defined in D:\Hosting\5949118\html\blog\wp-includes\wp-db.php on line 990