In: Social Media Education
Author: Heba Hosny
Today, you have them all in one place. we will share with you the first 5 tips from each category and link back to the original post for your educational pleasure.
Finally, we will offer you additional tips to help you overcome social media fatigue and magnify your productivity. Enjoy!
1. “Start with the end in mind!” Create a solid Real Estate marketing plan in 2 hours using the Lean Canvas business model.
2. Nail your target market definition in order create a blog tailored to their unique needs.
3. Create an impeccable Real Estate blog design that makes your niche market feel “at home!”
4. Think of your blog as your evergreen social asset. Use social networks primarily to drive traffic to your blog.
5. Invite trust by including your phone number, email, mailing address in a prominent place in your blog.
To dig deeper into all the 25 Real Estate blogging tips, I invite you to check out this article 23+ Tweetable Tips For A Real Estate Blog That Sells!
1. Create Video tours for available properties to help prospective buyers make an informed decision about the property
2. Create a welcome video that showcases your expertise and always keep it on top of your YouTube channel
3. Create testimonial videos featuring previous clients either in person or in writing
4. Turn some of your videos into a media kit to share with potential clients
5. Create video tours to the neighborhood to highlight its major attractions such as schools, community centers…etc.
To dig deeper into all the 25 Real Estate YouTube tips, I invite you to check out this article 25 Tweetable YouTube Marketing Tips For Real Estate Professionals
1. Make sure that your Facebook page name is compelling, memorable and combines keywords and brand name.
2. Your Facebook page welcome tab must be eye-catching to potential customers. Add testimonials, awards…etc.
3. Create an introductory video showcasing your skills and expertise. Upload it to YouTube and your welcome tab on your Facebook page.
4. Fill in ALL of your Facebook page “Info” tab fields, making sure to include the keywords people use to find you in search engines.
5. Take advantage of your Facebook image size (180 by 540 pixels) to visually present important info about your business.
To dig deeper into all the 25 Real Estate Facebook tips, I invite you to check out this article 25 Facebook Marketing Tips for Real Estate Professionals
You may feel that these tips require too much work and they do. Your best bet is take baby steps in applying them because social media marketing works “Slowly but surely!”
To further help you out, here are some productivity tips to save your sanity:
What’s your take on these tips? Which ones are you already applying and which are your absolute faves?
If you choose to tweet individual tips, please include the following hashtag in your tweet #OnRamp
Thanks in advance for sharing. To your success!
Copyright © 2010-2012 - Garious Blog.